The Wraptor features a medium size, wrap style fit. With a tighter wrap than the Magnum, this style is popular with skydivers, bikers, runners, and anyone looking for a close fitting, comfortable frame. Our second most popular frame, the Wraptor looks great on any face shape, especially those looking for a smaller fit.
The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) is a US non-profit organization that creates uniform testing standards. The Magnum Z meets/exceeds the ANSI/ISEA Z 87.1 – 2015 Standard, which is the portion outlining eyewear requirements. This ensures that the proper level of protection is worn based on hazards present in the workplace. Glasses meeting the Z87.1 standard have been measured for:
- Basic and high impact for lenses and frames
- Exposure to non-ionizing radiation and chemicals
- Durability to flammables and corrosion
Our compliance with this standard will be marked on the glasses, both frame and lenses.
- Magnum Classic and Magnum Z both have polycarbonate lenses, which are impact resistant.
- Prior to launching Magnum Z we have heard many customer testimonials of eyes being protected by Gatorz.
- If you are looking for a certified level of protection, the Magnum Z meets/exceeds all requirements set by the ANSI/ISEA Z87.1 – 2015 Standard.
The smoked (grey) lens is suitable for general usage and maintain true color perception and greatly reduces eye fatigue from the sun’s glare.
- ANSI Z87.1 – 2015
- Anti-fog coating
- TruRay Optics
- 100% UV Protection
- High impact resistant polycarbonate lens
- Anti scratch coating
MATERIAL & QUALITY
- MADE IN THE USA
- 7075 Billet Aircraft Aluminum
- Adjustable custom fit
- Dual sided – 5 Barrel Hinges
- Classic 4 – Rivet System
- Frames are hand crafted in the USA